Clarity- clearness or lucidity as to perception or understanding. The state or quality of being clear.
We can all have so many thoughts in our minds it can be hard to have clarity. In a working situation, be it in private study, professional work, classrooms, lecture theatres, it is helpful to have a clear mind to maximise our ability to perform our best.
Clarity Essential Oil blend from Young Living works to clear the mind, improve mental alertness, increase energy, enable focus and aid memory retention. Clarity contains the following oils
- Basil- uplifting and refreshing
- Peppermint- Purifying and stimulating
- Coriander-acts as a stimulant when feeling low
- Cardamon-boosts spirits in case of depression and fatigue
- Rosemary- improves mental sharpness
- Geranium-stability and balance. Also shown to reduce anxiety in labour
- Bergamot-uplifting and relaxing. Great mood booster
- Lemon- promotes clarity of thoughts
- Ylang Ylang-promotes a calm and relaxed state
- Jasmine*- stimulates the mood and improves concentration
- Roman Chamomile- clears mental blocks
- Palmarosa-stimilating and soothing for the mind and body
*absolute or essence rather than an essential oil
These are all fabulous oils to use on their own. When combined they are a powerhouse for improving your mind, concentration, focus.
Clarity Essential Oil blend can be diffused or applied topically
Until the end of January you will receive a FREE lemongrass Essential oil when you become a new member. Young Living are always giving away oils! There is more information on my essential oils page. The more I use and find out about these oils, the more I love them. I am sure you will too.