The most common theme when I speak with customers is that they are time poor. Breakfast is one of those things that is simply missed because people are not prepared and simply don’t know how the thermomix can be used to make breakfast easier. Here are lots of ideas to inspire you to lift your breakfast game.
All of these recipes you will find on Cookidoo.
Here are some ideas to help you make breakfast a breeze.
- Firstly Egg Boiler mode is so easy for eggs cooked in their shell. Select how hard or soft you would like them and set the mode in action. While your eggs are cooking, prepare toast or your morning cup of coffee.
- Another great option is the Green egg white and Ham omelette. find the recipe here
- Cada- this is a fresh muesli made with four ingredients, Coconut, almond, dates and apple and is a great snack at any time of day. Find the recipe here
- Toasted Muesli. My favourite is the Vanilla and Honey toasted muesli , recipe here I switch out the dried fruit for what I have on my cupboard and often increase the amount of nuts and reduce the sweetener. Adjust the recipes to suit yourself but this is always my go to.
- For a gluten free toasted option I love the Rise and shine cereal clusters, recipe here The recipe is quite high in protein and you won’t need too much
Porridge- all the porridge recipes can be used with your milk of choice. the best thing about the TM6 is using pre clean function afterwards to make clean up a breeze.
- In winter we love the basic recipe, find it here The recipe makes white a lot and feeds our family of 5. check out the tips for adjusting the quantity.
- Apple sultana and Cinnamon Porridge is delicious and sweetened with fruit. This recipe serves 2-3 and is great to use up apples that are not quite as crispy for eating fresh. Find the recipe here
- Warming Porridge- is a fabulous gluten free option. Check out the recipe here
Smoothies and Shakes
- Protein shake- this is a great easy recipe, find the recipe here
- Green Smoothie- I love this for a great veggie hit, recipe here My tip is the cup up all the ingredients the night before while preparing dinner and store in a container ready for the morning.
- Rosy glow smoothie, find the recipe here If you have been following my socials for awhile you will know this one is a favourite. Use blood oranges in season for an extra Vit C kick.
- Breakfast on the go smoothie, recipe here option to add in some coffee for a breakfast caffeine hit.
- These are perfect for when you need to grab something and go, find the recipe here Bake them on the weekend for a quick weekday breakfast
Make sue of the fermentation mode in your thermomix. If you are dairy free there is also recipes for cashew yoghurt and coconut yoghurt. Making your own yoghurt is a big cost saver
- We love the berry coulis and yoghurt jars made in individual serves, find the recipe here
- Vanilla yoghurt is another great option, find the recipe here
For something a little more fancy try out
Bacon and Cheese scones with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce
Layered jars with your choice of granola and berries
Frozen breakfast bowls